- 1 Scope, customer information
The following terms and conditions govern the contractual relationship between Petra Jakes and consumers who buy goods through our shop. The contract language is English.
- 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The offers on the Internet are a non-binding invitation to you to buy goods.
(2) You can put one or more products in the shopping cart. In the course of the ordering process, you enter your data and wishes regarding payment method, delivery modalities etc. Only by clicking on the order button do you make a binding offer to conclude a purchase agreement.
(3) The confirmation of receipt, sent without delay by e-mail, shall at the same time also declare acceptance of the offer and conclude the purchase agreement.
- 3 Customer information: Storage of your order data
Your order with details of the contract (for example, type of product, price, etc.) will be stored by us. We will send you the terms and conditions, but you can also access the terms and conditions after conclusion of the contract at any time via our website.
As a registered customer, you can access your past orders through the Customer Login area.
- 4 Customer information: correction note
You can correct your entries at any time before placing the order with the delete key. We will inform you on the way through the ordering process about further correction options. You can also end the ordering process at any time by closing the browser window.
- 5 Statutory warranty rights
There are statutory warranty rights for our goods.